Monday, June 28, 2010

the child of divorce

Sometimes I really ponder why I care so much about children of divorce. 
I have been married and enjoying a child that has two parents.  I've been blessed to have the "good life" I dreamed of having when I was a little girl going through some really crazy changes.
But all it takes is one character in a movie, one child's face of hurt to look into, one daycare pick up line with a child not sure about which parent will show up; all it takes is one, the child of divorce.
My empathy commands my obedience and that obedience is listening, feeling and believing that I can do something for the one.
If I am blessed to get to an older age, my prayer is to look back and know that I used every resource I had available to help my peers and that I never forget the one; the child of divorce.

1 comment:

valarieaberman said...

SEGA MEGA DRIVE - Stainless Steel T-Shirt
SEGA MEGA DRIVE. This titanium app is a black titanium wedding band new high-quality piece micro hair trimmer of premium SEGA product for babyliss titanium flat iron your titanium wood stoves personal, personal, and corporate needs. Please note that the actual product size and