Monday, February 2, 2009

Second Chances

Have you ever been given a second chance? Then you know what comes after a second chance...an immense amount of gratitude.
Second chances can come as a war-torn relationship restored, two paddles circulating electricity through your chest, your home becoming affordable again, a friend forgiving you when you messed up royally, or even the email stuck in your Outlook that would have destroyed your career.
We all get them, we all give them. They are the love that circles the world, the events that bring us to happy tears and cause us to reciprocate.
Second chances are the glue that keep human hearts connected. They are a beautiful gift.
I have been given a lot of second chances in my lifetime...thank you. Tears trickle down my cheek as I see clearly the love that surrounds me.

No comments: